Most women view sexual fulfilment from the angle of ‘quality’ that is performance of sex while men view it from the angle of ‘quality’ and ‘Quantity’. One funny thing about sex in marriage is, you can increase the quantity of sex by focusing on the quality. The dangers of a sexless marriage includes:
(1) Adultery: The greatest danger of lack of sexual fulfilment at home is adultery. Though people involved have no excuse to be unfaithful, we need to tell all couples that, the best way to avoid infidelity in your home is to satisfy each other sexually. Every couple should build a good and deep sexual life so as to avoid infidelity as much as possible.
(2) Sexual Immoralities: Apart from adultery, sexless marriages promote other sexual immoralities such as masturbation, incest or rape. Though sexual denial is not a genuine reason for these kinds of sexual misbehavior, good and exciting sex in a marriage may help to eliminate them.
(3) Anger and Strife: Men are known to take it angrily when their wife denies them sex. It is seen as a rejection of their manhood. This do lead to anger and unnecessary strife. To avoid these, women should learn to satisfy their men. Husbands also should learn to behave maturely when their wives cannot meet their sexual needs.
(4) Frustration: Sexless marriages do lead to frustration. This can lead to crisis at home. This can also lead to bitterness, malice and resentment.This should be prevented as much as possible.
(5) Constant misunderstanding: It can generate unnecessary misunderstanding and argument. In a sexless marriage, it is easy for negative remarks and lack of communication to occur. Little misunderstanding can also lead to a major crisis.
(7) Poor Marriage: Sexless marriage more often do lead to bad marriages where wicked actions, aggressive, corrosive reactions, bad remarks, abusive words, curses and slander are very common.
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success, He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 30 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. He is the host of family T.V. program called Family Booster.